SONG

   Now, i'd like to tell you about song that I loved to hear..

















Song Title:  You Are The Number One For MeSinger: Maher Zain
Lyrics: Maher Zain & Bilal Hajji
Melody: Maher Zain & Nano Omar
Arrangement: Maher Zain
Mixing: Ronny Lahti


LYRICS

[Intro]

I was a foolish little child

Crazy things I used to do

And all the pain I put you through

Mama now I'm here for youFor all the times I made you cry

The days I told you liesN

ow it's time for you to rise

For all the things you sacrificed

[Chorus]

Oh, if I could turn back time rewind

If I could make it undone

I swear that I would

I would make it up to you

Mum I'm all grown up now

It's a brand new day

I'd like to put a smile on your face every day

Mum I'm all grown up now

And it's not too late

I'd like to put a smile on your face every day

And now I finally understand Your famous line

About the day I'd face in time

'Cause now I’ve got a child of mine

And even though I was so bad

I've learned so much from you

Now I'm trying to do it too

Love my kid the way you do

[Chorus]
You know you are the number one for me (x3)

Oh, oh, number one for me

There's no one in this world that can take your place

Oh, I'm sorry for ever taking you for granted, ooh

I will use every chance I get

To make you smile, whenever I'm around you

Now I will try to love you like you love me

Only God knows how much you mean to me

[Chorus]
You know you are the number one for me (x3)

Oh, oh, number one for me.


**********************************************
I like this song a lot, it tell us how parents really means for us, and there would be a time we should says sorry and thankful to our parents. The song tell that how foolish we as a kids, but our parents kept loving us, took care of us, and when we have grown up we should make our parents smile before we regret all. And because we have learned from our parents, we should try to do it too , love our kids in the future. And only God know how much our parents mean to us, and they are just the only one for us, that can't be replaced by anyone.

I really caught the meaning of this song, we should try to love our parents like they did. With study, help them, doing our best, and pray to God for them. Don't be regret too much for all we have done to them, try to replace it with the good one.







 

Komentar