My School Life


My School Life.
Three days in Rindam
 Hi. Now im going to tell you about my activity in Rindam III Siliwangi in Bandung, the place is near my school. In Rindam III Siliwangi all the 10th graders must join the School Leadership Training. I came to Rindam III Siliwangi early in the morning, i brought lot of stuff, so i bruoght 2 bags contains 1 suitcase and 1 backpack. We gathered on the field. Then we all separete into two groups, called kompi, i was join kompi one, and i was given red ribbon. Then we all put our bag, on big bedroom called barak. Then we gathered on the aula.
  We began our event with some matter from Mrs. I forgot her name,  i was excited that Pa Encang was giving all the 10 th grade matter. Pa Encang said that we shoukd be good coach on the future, we should be honest, smart, take some risk, and many more. I jus realize that being coach was really take many responsibility. After the matter, we continue to PBB means Peraturan Baris Berbaris in bahasa. We learn some rules about how to match with right. What i didn't know before was how to count people in a row or in the line, it was fun i thought. After that we had some rest. We all ate before continue our next activity, i was shock, even before we have eaten we shuold made a line an sang a song. When we ate we shouldnt hunchbacked,our back must must straight. But it didnt hard tought. After we ate we do some match again. After all the activity we all took a bath, our time for took a bath was not long, we just given 3 minutes for having a bath. The problem is, on one bathroom there should be 3-4 person each room. I havent did that before for the rest of my life, but the senior was really success made me took a bath. After we took a bath we do many activity,  what i remember was we choose our generation representative. It was really excited,  all the student seem really entertained with all the people on a stage, its like watching stand up comedy. Then we take some sleep on Barak. The next day we do many activity, i forgot again what we do, but i remember that we had some ceremony. And we do some little game on the field. On the late night we do some reflection, most of all the student was cried. I cried a lot, it was really sad. The we do some firecamp ceremony, we must kiss the Indonesia flag, seem new thing to me. After that we sleep on Barak.
 Last day, we all must really tired but the activity was not finished yet, what we do first was pray of course, then we do some exercise. After that we tooking a bath, then have some breakfast. Before we close our activity there was a guest who would gave matter, we was given matter about how to confident to be a coach. After that we do some activities again. Then we finished our.school leadership training with closing ceremony in the aula. Then we go back to our barak after the absen setion. I took my bags and wait my parents for took me up from Rindan III Siliwangi. Althought my leg was  stiff, altougt i had a little headache i was really enjoyed all the activity. One word for this activity EXCITED.

Komentar