My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday
       Hello there, now I’m going to tell you about my last holiday. Before I went facation with my family, my mother took my first semester report, and I’m really sad that I’ve to attend short semester. But greatfully that the SP (short semester) didn’t postpone my holiday schedule. On 25th December morning, me and my family went to airport. After we have Checked In in airport, we waited for the plane on the waiting room. After a few minutes, there was announcement, “for the passengers to Singapore, may go to the gate for board on plane’’. Then I and my family went to the gate 5 for board the plane. It takes about one hour and 45 minutes from Bandung to Singapore, I thought it was a long time, because I’m a little bit scared. When the plane departed on Changi airport, we have to fill the immigration letter. Then we went to the central of Changi with monorail. Then we took MRT to go to the places where the hotels built. MRT is massal transportation, you can use it if you had an Eazzy link card. We took two MRT from Changi to the hotel. After we arrived at the station we took a walk to the hotel. After we put our suitcase we took some rest and pray. At 2.30 noon we back to the nearest station, we wanted to see sunset on Garden by The Bay. It tooks 3 minutes with MRT. Then we took a walk and sightseeing. There were a unique building, it were 3 large buildings and on the top of its there we a huge ships that connect each of the large buildings. We took a photo on Merlion state, and saw flower shaped building. And we cross river trough the Helix Bridge. Then we arrive at Garden by The Bay. There were huge tree replica that would glow at night, its were really beautiful. We stayed there until the sky was dark. Then we get back to the hotel by MRT. Our hotel was near at some food court, so we had our dinner there. Then we slept after we arrived at the hotel.
              26th December in the morning, after I pray I took a bath, then watched TV. After all my family member had taken a bath, we left the hotel and had breakfast on a food court called Al Wadi. Then we took MRT to the City of Singapore. When MRT arrive at a Mall, we bought four cable car tickets and four Sea Aquarium tickets. Then we took a cable car to Santosa Island. The view was really great with cable car, I saw many beautiful places up there. When we arrive at Santosa Island, we entered Sea Aquarium. There were many creatures that live at water especially sea creatures, I was amazed at puff fish, huge ray, big mighty swamp-eel, and many more. We saw a dancing rays too. After we left Sea Aquarium, we took a cable car for sightseeing, the ticket that we bought before were allowed us to use cable car as long as we want. But because we were hungry we had a lunch after we left Santosa Island, after that we took a bus to Johor city at Malaysia. We had sightseeing and had dinner there. After that we got back to Singapore by bus. Then we took MRT to the nearest station from the hotels. I was really tired, when I was just arrived at the hotel, I took a bath and then slept peacefully.
             This is my last day at Singapore, at 27th December in the morning, after I took a bath, I helped my Mom to packed back our stuff back to the suitcase. We first took MRT to Changi to deposit our suitcase, than from Changi we went to Clark Quay street by MRT for sightseeing. After that we took MRT to went to Chinatown, I bought many souvenir for my friend there. After that we went to Changi to Check In, after we had dinner we board the plane. And then we get back to Bandung. We got a little turbulence because of the bad weather, thank goodness that all the passenger were alright. We arrived Bandung at 9 pm. The next day I went to school for attended math short semester. It last for three days, on the last day I got the final test. So the short semester ended on 30th December.
            On 1st January at the next year, I and my family went to Jogjakarta by train from Bandung train station. It took about 8 hours from Bandung to Jogjakarta. The weather was really hot there, we took a taxi from Jogjakarta train station to the hotel. After we put our stuff there we went sightseeing by walked surround the street. We visited Dowa, and bought Wedang Ronde. After that we visited the hotel where my grandparents and my uncles stayed. The hotel was very near to Malioboro street, it just took 5 minutes by walk. I, my brother and my parents went to Malioboro for sightseeing. When we were on the way to my grandparents hotel, my mother’s feet was get struck by Delman, thank goodness that my mom was could still take a walk. My parent had a wedding invitation near there, my brother and I was left with our grandparents and uncle Arbi and uncle Wildan. We had a dinner together, and we did shopping on Malioboro. After that we went back to the hotel. I slept with my grandparents, my brother slept with our uncles, and my parents slept on different hotel.

                   On  2nd January on the morning after I have breakfast and had taken a bath, my grandpa took us (I and my brother) to my parents hotel by his car. At 10 am we went to Pati by rented a car to visited my great grandmother, she was on the hospital. Whwn I got there she was laying on the bed with an infusion. I was really sorry to saw her like that, she couldn’t opened her eyes. After we left the hospital we went back to Jogjakarta after we pray Maghrib. When we arrived at hotel at Jogjakarta I slept with my parents, because my grandparents and my uncles had gone back to Semarang. 3rd January morning, I woke up and pray Shubuh, then took a shower, packed my clothes, and had breakfast. After we deposit our suitcase on the hotel, we took a walk to Malioboro, it took about 15 minutes. We went shopping again there, I got car miniature made by wood, it was really unique. My parents got bags made from leather, and my brother got Wayang Kulit. We also went to Pasar Bringharjo, my mother got many clothes there. After that we went to Museum Benteng Vredeburg, we took some photos there, after that we went to The Mata museum by taxi. On The Mata, the museum of 3D art we took many photos there, because the art was really great if you took a picture there. After that we get back to the hotel to took our suitcase, and we went to Adisutjipto Airport (Jogjakarta airport). After we had lunch there, we then board to the plane, and went back to Bandung. Well that’s was my last but not least holiday story ~~~~

Komentar